cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image In Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I use an Image as a backGround and also I want to know dat can we use bmp images in Webdynpro.

Please help.

Regards

Mandeep kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mandeep,

1. you can use bmp image in WD

2. Go to the Navigator tab and expand the src then store it in image in following path (u saving in image <b>mandeep.bmp</b>)\src\mimes\Components.

3.where ever u want that image go to the UI elements(which UI element u want) properites--> image source give the mandeep.bmp. save it ur project.

4. close ur project and reopen. the image should be come. thats all.

Regards,

P.Manivannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Offcourse you can use bmp images in WD. Could you please elaborate on your requirement to use an image as background.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manoj,

Just now i used bmp image but it's showing me error of bmp images.

And i want my image as in background of my output(Image as back ground in runtime)

Thanx

Regards

Mandeep Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you mean to say image as background of a container and all other UI elements on top of it, then it is not possible.

If you want it as background for specific UI elements, then it is possible, but only for selected UIs like button, linktoURL etc.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i use it as backgrnd for button etc....

regards

Mandeep kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After adding a button to your view, go to the properties of your button. There you will find a property called imgSource. Enter the name of the image there e.g generic.jpg. Place your image at <Project folder>\src\mimes\Components\<Your package name>.

You can also set the image name through the context attribute.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANX