cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am a fresher in SAP SD. I took training in SD and also prepared myself going thru this forum. It was very helpful.

Now, I would like to take SAP Certification exam. I have read in the SAP website that they will ask questions on Implementation experience and also there is something like case study?

Can anyone who has taken this exam tell me how this case study will be and how I can prepare myself for this Case study. Also, what role does experience play in passing the exam? If I prepare myself good, can I pass the exam with out experience?

I will be really glad if somebody can guide me with this.

Thankyou,

Alekhya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experience will also play a key role in clearing the examination. Even i have taken SAP SD training and then cleared the certification. Regarding the case study pls don't go thru the case study as it will not help in any way to do certification. Just go thru all training material twice or thrice it will help in clearing certification. And also finish all the exercises in training material. To clear certification you require IDES and reading of training material.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Thankyou for the answer. You have told not to go thru case study. Does this mean that they do not have case study in the certification or Is it something we need to deal with in the exam. I am going thru all the SAP training matl as part of my preparation.

Regards,

Alekhya