cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SD gurus....

my client requirement is to hide procurement tab in sales order screen.i have tried it doing through transaction variant but its not working. can some one help me how to perform transaction variant clearly.....

thanx in advance...

goutham...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Are you able to save your transaction varient in SAP package???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi reddy...

we can save in local object that is $TMP in IDES, otherwise we can save in VA package..

do u know that process to hide the tabs in sales documents....

and one more thing reddy .. if u have any other queries contact me on my mail ok

gouthamreddys@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

HI,

SHD0 is a transaction code used to create transaction and screen variant. Using this transaction we can hide the fields, make it mandatory or optional in a particular screen of a transaction.

As per your requirement use t.code SHD0

Then enter the transaction code VA01

Enter transaction variant BUS2094

And select the programme SAPMV45A

Go to CHANGE WITH PROCESSING (F6)

Continue to press ENTER, and change what ever u want to make mandatory or suppress or display.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto SHD0 Tcode and put in Transaction Code field VA01 and then click on Create button . System will ask for name for this and description please give the name and proceed and check the check box saying hide for the field u want to hide .

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for the reply..

but i have done the same thing which u have told but still its not working....the tab is with still visible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV8 screen for the order type (OR or ZOR) in the Transaction flow - Variant field maintain NO_VARAINT.

Steps are

1, T-CD:SHD0, Corresponding <screen variants> is created.

2, T-CD:SHD0, Corresponding <transaction variants> is created.

3, T-CD:SHD0, Corresponding <standard variants> is activated.

4, T-CD:VOV8, Corresponding order type variant is assign to<NO_VARIANT>

Ref SAP Note 97860 and 187270.

Former Member
0 Kudos

give the requirement ot ur abaperf he will help u. from standard program sales order it has to be modified