cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel View instead of SAP list view - Quota master

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have a more extensive quota maintenance process and looking of simple user interface. Mass maintenance (MASSD) of quota and complex enhancements are not sufficient since we have some filtering requirements using product attributes.

- I am trying to use the Excel layout instead of the SAP list view in the Quota master

- I selected the 'change layout' from Quota item maintenance screen

- I went to 'view' tab and selected 'Microsoft Excel' as prefered view instead of 'SAP List view'

- I selected one of the standard Excel templates provided (sap_om.xls or sap_mm.xls)

- I save layout

- Now the Excel interface is available for modifying the Quota item data. I want to know how to use this interface.

- I change the data in the Format, Header or the Raw data sheets (change from 75:25 split to 70:30). When I click save (I clicked save in the Excel view as well as the overall SAP Quota screen, I get a ‘Data saved’ message. But the data goes back to original values (75:25).

- I need inputs on how to make this Excel interface work since it is not saving entered values

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys, Any luck on my query?

My question is generic on using the Microsoft Excel view instead of the SAP list view in GUI. Any one used this and have insights on how to make this work?