Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro VC is not deployed after transporting to QA Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help.

I've created a VC model and deployed successfully to the Dev Portal. I've deployed as both a flash and web dynpro. Tested and works great.

Transported to QA Portal, included localization and par files. No errors occur on import and I have Super Admin role.

When I preview the 'flash' version it works great.

When I preview the 'web dynpro' version I keep getting the following error:

com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: Failed to lookup External Link for: portal_content/com.sap.gm.cnt/vcmodels/ca.burnaby.W.zCobCreateBIItem/ca.burnaby.iviews/ca.burnaby.W.ca.burnaby.mw.zcobcreatebiitem.Add_New_Item_Detail_1X

at com.sap.portal.pcm.iview.admin.AdminBaseiView.createAttrSetLayersList(AdminBaseiView.java:324)

at com.sap.portal.pcm.iview.admin.AdminBaseiView.getAttrSetLayersList(AdminBaseiView.java:190)

at com.sap.portal.pcm.iview.admin.AdminBaseiView.getCustomImplementation(AdminBaseiView.java:133)

at com.sap.portal.pcm.admin.PcmAdminBase.getImplementation(PcmAdminBase.java:530)

at com.sapportals.portal.ivs.iviews.IviewServiceObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(IviewServiceObjectFactory.java:338)

... 40 more

If I look under 'Content Admin' -> 'Web Dynpro' I see that the Web Dynpro model is not deployed the same as it is in the Dev Portal.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Robin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone that has any input on this? Your help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin.