cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person field controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I created the Contact person for a Customer using the TCODE VAP1. My requirement is to change the optional field to required in the contact person creation screen. Is there a config path where I can control which fields to be suppressed and which to be optional/required.

I looked under Logistics General>Business Partner>Customers>control> define transaction dependent screen layout but couldnt find the option to make any change. Can anyone suggest something.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For R/3 system, we need the help of an ABAP person to supress / display /change the field layout in the SAP screen.

However for CRM system, there are controls for the action that you want to perform.

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this path Logistics General>Business Partner>Customers>control> Define Account Groups and Field Selection for Customers. go to general data, make hte chnages in the contact person field.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked that path but the path does not guide me to the right location, I have checked every nook and corner. I hope i am not missing something here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use any "user exit" consult ur abaper he will help u in this regard.