Did you mean: 

scc9 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while doing SCC9, I ended up with the following error

Msg no- TA251 15 tables cannot be converted

Msg no- TA254 Critical diffrences:missing tables

what is to be done to come out from these errors .Shall I go for IGNORE_ICC parameter .If I active this parameter in target system ,will it affect the source system also.

Best suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you copy clients, the source and target systems DDIC must be identical, means, same tables, views etc. If that is not the case you either have to choose to ignore that (do that only if you know what you are doing - e. g. with your self developed tables, that are not necessary in the target system) or find the transports, that got those tables into the system.

Do you see any non-customer tables of those 15?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

the table are listed below

AD01DLI |PS-REV |Field missing locally |

FMFGT_ALC

PSM-FM

Field missing locally

FMFGT_ALC_GWA

Table Def. Missing Locally

FMFGT_SS04

FMSPLIT_SPLIT

PSM-FM

Table not Convertible

FMUSFG_GWA_ACTIO

FMUSFG_GWA_ELIGI

FMUSFG_GWA_RCVAL

GMFMRECS

PSM-GM-GTE-BU

Table has Incompatible Fields

GMFMRECS1

GMIA

PSM-GM-GTE

Field missing locally

S601

LO-LIS-DC

S604

LO-LIS-DC

Field missing locally

S606

LO-LIS-DC

S607

LO-LIS-DC

ZMAT

|ZTST | |Table Def. Missing Locally

Can I ignore all above tables .Is it to be ignored in the source or target system? -give an example with one of the above table

If I find the transport how to bring it back to target client (dev) from source client (prd) - give an example with one of the above table.

I hope my questions are clear.

thanks

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another question: are you on the same support package level as in the soure system?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

same ..except ST_PI ..

In the target ST_PI level is 3 but in source its 2.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok - this shouldn´t be an issue (I may be wrong).

The first tables are related to special business functions for the US, I have no idea where they are coming from.

The S* tables are statistic tables, that have been generated in the source system. You can ignore those but you won´t see any statistical information for those specific applications.

For the Z*-Tables you need to decide on your own if they need to be copied or not.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to ignore all the tables..can i do it.bcos my intention is to get the client dependent data only from source(prd) to target (dev).

How can we ignore those table ..either from source or target ?

Pls tell me from where to do and a little bit procedure for one table.

thanks

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the following notes:

557132 - CC-TOPIC: Remote client copy

70290 - CC-INFO: Excluding tables with 'RSCCEXPT'

how to proceed.

Hope this helps.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RSCCEXPT after selecting IGNORE_CON, Can I restart the scc9,or the tables to be excluded in the target system.Pls suggest me the better option.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest cleaning the target client and starting the copy process again after you have entered the tables.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I exclude the tables in RSCCEXPT then is it possible to move the same from source(prd) to target (dev) later on.

After excluded the tables should I have to select IGNORE-CON also.

Along with IGNORE-CON, selecting any other option also is better?

thanks

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can´t "move" tables, you copy the content of them using SCC9. If the tables are not existing you can´t copy the content.

To get them over later you need to talk to the affected appliation (the guys who do customizing) and find the transport requests and import them. However, you will not be (easily) be able to copy the data over.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

rather than excluding the tables if I select IGNORE_CON option only ..would it do everything automatically.Pls suggest me ..any other option is necessary to be along with IGNORE_CON to do the function more effective or IGNORE_CON is only enough?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just setting that option will show the tables in the log as warning but will continue. If you add them using the report it will not show them since they are explicitly ignored.

Read the notes provided, they contain all information you need.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ended the process with "completed with dictionary error " in SCC3.from this can I go for the real scc9 ..I mean without a test run.