cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS field change from readonly to editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode CJ20N, in the basic data tab of WBS, responsible cost center is not editable. How can I make it editable to change cost center?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding Controlling area. You cannot have a controlling area at WBSE elevel which is different from what is defined at Project defintion level. Hence change o controlling area at WBS level may not be relevant.

Muraleedharan.R

091 9880028904

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add few more lines on this. There can't be multiple controlling area in a project whereas there can be multiple company code for a project. To change controlling area at WBSE level, the controlling area of the project need to be changed. After financial posting into project, it will be difficult to change the controlling area / co code / plant etc. in project structure.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your field selection for WBSE (Trx-OPUK), make the responsible cost centre as input which will allow you to make changes in cost centre.

Alternatively use mass change functionality (CNMASS) for changing the cost centre field in WBSE.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

In continuation of this issue, how can I make the 'Controlling area of responsible cost center' editable in WBS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow the same process explained earlier in this thread for changing the responsible cost centre.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan