cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code FCHK of SAP R/3 not able to execute in SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I click on the T.code FCHK of Business process step in SolMan, system is throwing an error " FCHK is an area cannot be executed"

Actually, FCHK is a Check Management area in SAP R/3.

Is there any alternative for this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FCHK is a TC that is related to Accounts, Check, and Banks and as I know it only exists in ERP, not in SOLMAN

It would be as if you wanted to execute RSA1(which belongs only to BW) in R/3, or if you wanted to launch the payroll in SOLMAN instead of in R/3

As far as I know, there is no analogue because the role of SOLMAN is not that

regards

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Antonio.

The T.code FCHK is belongs to SAP R/3 as I mentioned earlier and also if I execute the same in R/3 it will take me to check management area screen (there I can find many T.code relate to checks).

This T.code used in my business process steps (in SolMan) then system NOT taking me to the respective screen in R/3, just throwing the error.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

That´s another thing. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

Are you sure you have correctly configured the BPMon?

I guess this TC should be executed on the Satellite System, not on the SOLMAN, and the click on this button should lead you to FCHK of the Satellite System, not try to execute it on the SOLMAN. Perhaps a problem in the RFC connections between SOLMAN and Satellite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Thanks for your reply Antonio.

>

> The T.code FCHK is belongs to SAP R/3 as I mentioned

> earlier and also if I execute the same in R/3 it will

> take me to check management area screen (there I can

> find many T.code relate to checks).

>

> This T.code used in my business process steps (in

> SolMan) then system NOT taking me to the respective

> screen in R/3, just throwing the error.

>

>Regards,

Murali

> Regards,

> Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I execute T.code of musiness process step in SolMan, instead of taking me to satellite system (R/3), system throwing an error "There is no transaction FCHK in the system" Message number "SOLAR_PLUGIN002".

Could anybody help me to resolve this issue and how to find the details of message in SolMan.

Regards,

Murali

Hi All,

Sharing Info on this issue:

I raised OSS note and they replied me is that " It is not possible to launch area menus via solution manager"

Regards,

Murali

Edited by: Muralidhar. P on Dec 20, 2007 6:55 PM