cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADAPTER itself want to check the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for the posting same concepth of thread multiple times.. but need solution.. i'm not getting ...

i want to check the source file in the Adapter itself.. if the file contain some Mandatory field then only i want to process the file.. otherwise i want to skip the process of that file.. i dont want to see this msg in SXMB_MONI .. so, before comming to integration engine itself i want to skip the process...

is there any chance in the sender file adapter to check the mandatory fields.. if field is not there means i want to skip the process..

thanks

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

well i always think about this scenario, but never tried it. I don;t whether it is possible or not . You have to check java docs for XI. go to help.sap.com and check the java docs link present on the netweaver page.

Ranjeet Singh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Yes you can acheive this but for that you need to specify/write a module for the sender adapter that is configured in the communication channel to equip the adapters with additional functions.

Also check the Modules at sap help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/5af7c0c994e24fb0d0088443513de2/frameset.htm

I hope it'll be helpful.

*Pls: Reward points if helpful*

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

normally this is done is mapping,but if you want to check the file in adapter engine itself,you probably need to write a adapter module for this and use it on sender side

Thanx

Aamir