cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one sales order where i want to do multiple deliveries.

In delivery view when i selected picking tap i have got delivery qty against that i have picked only partial quantity . When i am doing PGI i am unable to save delivery i am getting system error "Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)".

So pls can any body help me where is the problem. I have checked my customer master where partial delivery allowed.

Right reply will get good reward points.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to enter the Delivrery qty and Picking qty same.

Partial Delivery means you are going to create a delivery for the partial qty of the Sales order.

you tried to deliver the delivery order with out picked the full qty of the delivery.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check 2 things:

1) If you have TICKED 'complete delivery' field in the sales order ( since you have already set the option for partial delivery in the customer master )

2) Delivery quantity and picked quantity are the same

Regards,

Tom.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Partial delivery is controlled at customer master and sales order level.

If stock is available, then the system pickes up the required qty from the sale order into the delivery qty field. If you wish to deliver less qty then you have to reduce the qty in the delivery qty field as well and enter the same qty in the pick qty field. Otherwise you will get an error.

Revert in case of doubts.

Regards,

Ronnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Step 1: Check the <b>ship to party</b> master record , shipping details and partial delivery data.

Step 2 : Pls check the sales order header and item shipping details. Also make sure that partial delivery is allowed there.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivas

Before doing PGI, select the tab "<i><b>Picking</b></i>". There you will see a field "<i><b>Pick Quantity</b></i>". Enter the quantity what is appearing in "Delivery Quantity" and do PGI.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this process; in sales order quantity confirm only how much u want to deliver.

eg:100 is order quantity, if u need 50 to deliver then deliver 50 only and the do delivery for that 50 quantiy and then do PGI and billing.

system does not accept in partial delivery from delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the customer master whether you have checked the complete delivery in the customer master.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either change the "incompletion log" or

Change the quantities in the delivery to match the picked quantity.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to change the delivery quantity to the quanity you want.

Then do picking and goods issue.

i.e. In VL02N, the delivery quantity field and pickign quantity quantity field should be editable and update the same qnty in both the fields.

Hope you have not enabled your process only for complete delivery in places like document types, sales order, customer master etc.

Hope this helps.