Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE 1 & ARE3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Teamsters,

Reg ARE1 & ARE3 i have some doubts.

I had referred the SDN Repository also but could not get clarification.

After I had done the configuration for ARE3, with reference to an excise invoice which is created with series group related to ARE3, I had gone to J1IA301 to create ARE3.I gave the excise invoice no & entered. The error is " this excise invoice no/2007 is normal exports" . After that I was able to create with J1IA101 where we create ARE1.But my concern is to create ARE3.

In excise invoice, Once we press calculate taxes there we have exports, bond, no nond,& LOU. Can u pls tell me how it gets changed bcoz sometimes I am not able to do it.

Pls clarify the issue

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Srikanth Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check in table J_1IEXSRDET, with EXPIND field = D, are the entries maintained for corresponding plant, excise group, series group and so on... if not maintained maintain it in the "<i>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups</i>".

Cheers...

Santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth

Follow the IMG Path --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Choose the respective combination of sales area, plant, excise group and series group. Under the tab "<i><b>Export</b></i>", you will have 4 options to assign. Choose the required one.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks for the reply, I had maintained that also, but I am not getting it. Pls tell me that do we need to process ARE3 Process with only Trading plant, I mean a DEPOT.

Pls reply.

Regards

Srikanth Gupta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth

In excise invoice, after choosing "<b>calculate tax</b>", you will see an icon like pencil under the tab "<i>Excise Invoice Type</i>".

As I said earlier, whatever you maintained in IMG, the relevant category will be in blue colour, by default. If you want to change the same, click the pencil icon so that you can see the blue colour will change to other invoice types like Bond, No Bond etc. Choose your option and save.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

Please be clear whether u have to create ARE1 or ARE3, as such these two documents are meant for 2 different scenarios.

ARE1 is for EXPORTS whereas ARE3 is for Deemed Exports.

In TC: J1IA101 u can create both ARE1 & ARE3 whereas J1IA301 is exculsive for Creation of ARE3 ONLY.

Secondly, regarding your error what you have encountered is something to do with the Number Ranges.

Please check SNRO setting for ARE3 Number Ranges.

Go to TC: SNRO, enter the object J_1iARE3 and then click on number ranges option and enter the series group and maintain the Number Range if not maintained as these Number ranges are year dependent.

Finally, for the creation of ARE3 you need to maintain the LICENSE NO. for particular Customer in TC: J1ILIC01 to create license No.

Hope you are able to follow what I have mentioned. Try these option and revert back if you are unable to create ARE3 doc.

With Regards,

Vijayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

This is in continuation with my earlier post, I forgot to mention that while creating Excise Invoice in J1IIN, in UTILIZATION TAB u need to select the export option and the option DEEMED should be highlighted (in BLUE).

Only this option confirms creation of an ARE3 document.

Hope you have selected EXPORT option but it should be DEEMED highlighted and not the BOND option.

Hope you are able to follow.

With Regards,

Vijayashree