Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Billing date for cancellation of F2 invoice

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to default the billing date to the system date in the cancellation document, but it is not working. Can someone give me advice with my customize settings? My invoice is F2 and my cancellation is S1 (ECC 6.0)

In Billing copy control (VTFF), billing ->billing, I go to the settings for F2 -> S1.

At the header screen, copying requirements and other values are blank. Do I need to maintain any values here?

At the item screen for my item (TAN), copying reqs is set to 005 (Cancellation Header), Data VBRK/VBRP is set to 011 (Bill date = today).

If anyone can give me advice on my settings, it would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the include program for invoice <b>RV60AFZC</b>

in the userexit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE you have to do the coding.

<b>For using this userexit make sure that you are not using USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE for assigning internal number range to invoices of different plant/company code.</b>

The following codes will make all invoices created (S1 or F2) take system date by default, you can modify it to make it work only for S1 (Cancellation invoice)

FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE USING US_RANGE_INTERN.

• Example: Number range from TVFK like in standard

• US_RANGE_INTERN = TVFK-NUMKI.

*{ INSERT DEVK906746

data : date type dats.

date = sy-datum.

vbrk-fkdat = date.

modify vbrk.

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Saurabh & Ashish

Thank you very much for your kind advice on the user exit.

I was successfully able to setup RV60AFZC to set the billing date to system date.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

transcation code vofa

select F2

you can give the cancel invoice document there

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Im aware that you specify the cancellation document S1 in VOFA.

Are you referring to the copying requirements field? Again, I am trying to default the billing date to system date when I create a cancellation invoice document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u do not need to define copy ctrl for this. system takes it by default.

saurabh

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you clarify what you mean by "system takes it by default" Saurabh?

I have a billing doc generated 11/30 and if I cancel it at VF02, the system proposes 11/30 as the billing date, not 12/13 (today's date).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the system copies the details as they are from the invoice being cancelled. the date on the cancelled invoice will be the same as on the origanl invoice.

saurabh

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I am aware that the system pulls the date from the cancelled invoice

That is what I am trying to change, thru settings in copy control and routine.

There is a way to do it, but my settings are not correct so I was hoping to get advice on this. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i consulted my ABAP ppl they say tht u can do this thru n userexit in vf01. try this one. USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE . even am note sure if this can be done thru a routine.

saurabh