cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Material in Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a service order (revenue/non-revenue) is it possible to include service material (from material master) in the operations tab?

My requirement is that the operations which are maintained in service order have to be invoiced to the customer but currently I am maintaining these operations as short text in the service order. At the time of DP90 and subsequent billing these short text operations are not carried forward and thus cannot be invoiced.

Some of these operations are billed according to labour hours and some according to fixed price eg. Washing a car - 50 Rs (fixed) and engine tuning (1 Hr).

Thanks

Sarab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case some one else encounters the same issue here's what we did in our project. We have maintained a one to one relationship between activity types and service materials. Activity types are entered in the service orders and the DIP profile assigns the service material to the relevant activity type in criteria under material determination.

However, we are yet to find a solution to billing non stock materials in service order. Incase someone has a solution kindly share.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus.

...I'm also trying to create a Debit Memo with non-stock items using transaction DP90.

We need to add new text items in the Debit Memo as information in the billing doc.

I have succeeded to debug the DP90 and in function SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_FROM_SM there is a loop where Debit Memo items is beeing created:

* Eigentliches Erzeugen der SD-Positionen aus dynamischen Posten
  LOOP AT fsdsm_dli WHERE ref_pos_handle IS INITIAL.

* Füllen der Struktur VBAPKOM
    PERFORM vbapkom_fuellen USING fsdsm_dli
                            CHANGING vbapkom
                                     vbepkom.

* Positionstypenverwendung füllen in Abhängigkeit von der Fakturierform
    PERFORM vwpos_ermitteln USING    space
                                     fsdsm_dli-faktf
                                     i_sdsm_header-agflg
                                     i_sdsm_header-agexi
                            CHANGING vbapkom-vwpos.

* Positionsklassifizierung angeben
    IF i_sdsm_header-agflg IS INITIAL.
      vbapkom-vkgru = vkgru_dyn_posten.
    ELSE.
      vbapkom-vkgru = vkgru_dyn_posten_ag.
    ENDIF.

* Erzeugen einer neuen Position
    PERFORM item_create USING    fsdsm_dli
                        CHANGING vbapkom
                                 da_subrc.

How can I add non-stock items (text items) ?

I guess I need to add value 'TEXT' to vbapkom-vwpos ?

Please advice.