cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding message creator from Satellite system in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In the Solution Manager(SM), is there any way to find out which User from R/3 has created the message from the R/3 system ?

By message I mean a Transaction ID created using the tcode CRMD_ORDER.

The R/3 User is maintained in CRMD_ORDER transaction code in the Administration view of Transaction data tab. But this field has value only when the R/3 User has been created in the SM as well. If the R/3 user is not created in the SM, this field is empty.

Hence I need a way(most probably a BAPI i guess) to find out who posted the message from R/3 to SM irrespective of whether or not that R/3 user exits in SM.

Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamata,

Looks like i am missing something. As far as i know, the user in R/3 need not be created in SM. And he is displayed in the Overview tab of TRANSACTION DATA.

When i create a messge from my R/3 system using create message it lands up in SM to the respective module responsible and in transaction data overview i can see who is the R/3 user that has the issue.

Also you can transfer your R/3 users to SM i guess so that the names get picked up automatically.

Hope it helps..

Rgds,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mamata,

There are no Standard BAPI, your Best bet is to find the Transaction Id and look up table BCOS_PROT in satellite System to suit your requriement..

Please refer this thread and you will get an idea on how to go about it...

Reward for usefull answer..

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

This logic is not working !

Can you suggest some alternative approach to code this requirement?

Regards,

Mamata.