cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock reservation against sales ordes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my requirement is to create reservations against sales orders and then sell them using the normal sales process- mvmnt type 601. we are creating resevations in mb21 using mvmnt type 231 (special stock indicator is not avaliable here). stock is moving to 'restricted' but wen i do PGI using 601 its moving stoks from unrestricted (until here the spc. stck indicator in item cat was not set to 'e'). now i change the spcl stck indicator in item cat to 'e' and redo the cycle i.e mb21 using 231. again the stck is moving to 'restricted' but during PGI the system thrws an error saying ' sales order stock XXXXX XX does not exist'.

how can this scenario be mapped. its a typical factory sale wid excise imlications. i wud prefer the PGI to happen thru 601- changing shud be last option.

i have searched the fora but did not find a suitable answer.

saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the system & can tell you the following. Only the 601 can book from the restricted (blocked) stock. You can't enter the stock type in the delivery but starting with 470 there's a BAdI, LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT. With this BAdI you can tell the system to post the goods issue from the blocked stock.

The mvt 641 is a different story: This movement type uses the quantity string MAU2. The quantity strings are defined in T156M. This string isn't able to post the GI from the restricted stock.

I hope that this description is OK for you.

Cheers,

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Define Material Block For Other Users"is a step in avaliability check in that aganist ur requirement check the check box and try this once i m not surre abt this.

Answers (0)