cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Queues in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While sending IDOC from R/3 to XI, I can find all the IDOCs in SM58. I heard that internally, it uses sepearate queue names for each IDOC.

I want to know whether there is any chance to create my own queue in SM58 while sending IDOC from R/3 to XI.

Please let me know.

Regards

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Foolowing is the information on optimizing the idoc processing , see if this can help you. :-

Optimizing IDoc Inbound Processing

As every sent IDoc requires at least one work process in the receiving system, performing the inbound processing in the background is advantageous if:

You send a very large number of IDocs at the same time and want to optimize the performance

Want to perform the processing serially

Want to restrict to a particular application server

Proceed as follows:

In the receiving system, set inbound processing to Processing in background in the partner profiles with transaction WE20.

Schedule Report RBDAPP01 as a Background Job to process the IDocs (see also SAP Note 399271).

The report passes all inbound IDocs to the application for processing, if they meet the selection criteria, and have the following status:

Status 64, IDoc is ready for transfer to the application

Status 66, IDoc is waiting for preceding IDoc (Serialization)

Serial IDoc Inbound Processing in the Background

Schedule the report RBDAPP01 for IDoc inbound processing for normal CUA operation with dialog users as a periodic job with a high repetition frequency (such as every 5 minutes) and the following selection:

Message types USERCLONE and CCLONE

Process in parallel: No

The IDoc packages are transferred to the application in sequence. This means that the background job occupies only one work process on the application server.

Parallel IDoc Inbound Processing in the Background

If you want to process a very large amount of user data by mass processing (for example, for the user transfer with transaction SCUG or when comparing the role assignments of HR org with transaction PFUD), it may be useful to schedule the job with the following selection:

Message types USERCLONE and CCLONE

Package size 3

Process in parallel: Yes

A free dialog work process is occupied for the inbound processing of the application on the application servers of the specified server group for each IDoc package (asynchronous RFC); that is, the packages are processed in parallel. If you have selected a large number of IDoc packages, almost all dialog work processes of the application server are occupied by the IDoc processing (two processes remain free; see SAP Note 84716). The server group should therefore only contain servers that are not used by dialog users.

As the report RBDAPP01 does not display a message in the case of termination, we recommend that you schedule a job step for report RBDAPP01 without parallel mode after a job step for report RBDAPP01 with parallel mode. This means that the IDocs that were not processed by the first job step have a logged termination (dialog message or message in job log).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

In the transaction "SM58" u have QRFC's . qRFC means qRFC communication is an extended form of tRFC communication. It adds a serialization concept to the transactional concept of tRFC.

kindly follow this link:

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sai ganesh,

check to see

in <b>SM58 </b>we can do tRFC Monitoring.

in <b>SMQ1</b> is qRFC

<i>tell me if i went wrong</i>

thanks in advance

nikhil bos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in SM58 you are doing trfc monitoring and in SMQ1 qrfc