cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PI File - File Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a problem when, I did a sample file to file scenario using PI ,the messages are picked by sender communication channel but they are stored in inbound queue, here the messages are locked by inbound queues. In SXMB_MONI the flags are in schedule state and queue states are showing stop. I registared and actived corresponding queus using SXMB_ADMIN Transaction, Again In smq2 queue status is showing as SYSFAIL. Under Component Monitoring in Adapter Engine adapters are not enabled.

Thanks In Advacne,

Suma B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete all the message from the queue and try to send the new message.

Thanks

Farooq.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur cache using T.code SXI_CACHE

Check the Integration Process Status there.

If every thing fine , check the Queues T. Codes : SMQR , SMQ1,SMQ2

Then Register Quese if not.

Pls allot point if u satisfy with this.

With Regards,

Mahesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Try to delete the inbound queues in TC "SMQ2"(right click and select delete LUW)............and try to process the queues which are behind them ......

And also try to resend the messages from Adapter engine (Message monitering).........if messages are strucked............

Reward with ponits if helpful

Regards

Sai ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RWB check for any CC which is in system error state, try to stop that CC & clear/delete all queues and then run your scenarion once again.

<b>< Adapter Engine adapters are not enabled></b>

Since now adapter monitoring is a part of CC monitoring so it will show in gry color in adapter monitoring under Component monitoring. So don't worry about it.

Regards,

Sarvesh