Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : SU25 Profile Generator revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Unfortunately I open the SU25 In the CSD, there one option for the Profile Generator as Step 1, Step2 etc.....I pressed Step1 in CSD where all the profiles restricted are also have been called back to the all users.

To rectify that error, can we copy back from the CSQ to CSD ?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I am not clear on your question, however it seems you have accidentally filled the customer tables from the SAP standard SU24 tables.

SAP has two set of tables, USOBX , USOBT ( Standard SAP tables)

and

USOBX_C , USOBT_C. ( The cutomer version of USOBX , USOBT )

SU24 reads and modifies the customer tables.

Please note, when we install a new SAP system, we have to fill the cutomer tables, ( copy USOBT/X into USOBX_C and USPBT_C) which is done by SU25, by STEP 1 in SU25. Henceforth, any changes to SU24 will be maintained in the cutomer tables.

<b>THIS INITIAL FILL OF TABLES IS A ONE TIME ACTIVITY(except during a SAP version upgrade)!!!!!</b>

The result of this in a running system would mean all custom SU24 updates will be flushed, and your customer tables will be like what it is that SAP delivers. I am not sure how to revert this back, but I feel a system restore is the only option.

Also, please educate me on terms like CSQ and CSD. Maybe I am missing something

Thank you

Abhishek