Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales summary in terms of items sold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one requirement for which i need your help:

Customer Wise Synthetic & Worsted Sale To Be Made Available Separately.

i.e two items are there... synthetic and worsted fabrics.

The client wants to have the list of customers who have bought these two items that means customers who have bought synthethic and the customers who have bought worsted fabrics.

Thanks in advance,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try with transaction MCTA.

Ensure this report is drildown report.Once you enter sold-to in the selection and then enter inside you can select material.Otherwise you can have material option in the selection screen.

Reward if it useful.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sourav

Go to MB51, give the material code and execute. You will see a screen. Press "<i><b>Cntrl + Shift +F12</b></i>". Despatch details for the said material will be displayed wherein you can also see the Delivery document number in the field "Reference".

Now go to SE16, give Table VBFA. Give those delivery document numbers in "Preceding doc" field and "<b>M</b>" in "<i><b>Subs.doc cat</b></i>" and execute. You will get the required report.

If this is going to be a regular requirement, take the help of ABABer, and develop a report accordingly.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MCTA also

if these mat are identifies mat no series or use mat group field, and creat SIS report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MC+E transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto SE12 and give table name as VBAK ank fetch sales orders and copy all the sales orders and goto table VBAP and give all the sales orders numbers and in the material field give ur material then execute it then a list of all sales orders will be dispalyed for those material.

like this do for another material.