Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ctredit management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have requirement in credit management Scenario is as follows:

1) We have given some Credit to Dealers say Rs.10 lacs.(This is fixed)

2) But there is one more credit given by Banks to the dealers that will fluctuate based on his payment( This was mapped in a Z Transaction) It is not fixed it varies say Rs.20lacs

3) Now when orders are coming in system has to consider both the values ie 10+20 lacs and update the sales value.

How to map this scenario ?

Pls help me in this regard

regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

If you are using Ztables, those transactions are not updated in infostructures, if you are writing the update rules for those transactions. So the variable credit limit wont be updated in any Ztables. If you want to update the values, then you have to create a new infostructure and configure it for the updation of transactions happening because of your variable credit mngt.

If you explain little more about when will these 2 processes happen, its features, constraints etc...then we can say how to map the process and implications if any

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi navaneetha,

if u do not hav any problem plz send ur contact number i wll call u from 5 days i am working on this development i didnt come to understand from where to start and how to proceed..

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use any one of the following userexits

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i know the credit management user exits but how to proceed now. is there any impact on the information structures if add this value and how to say logic to the abaper.if u worked on the issue throw me some light.