cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Input File Multiple output files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to Generate Multiple Output (Target) files by using Single (Source File) Input file in File 2 File Scenario.

Please help me to do this.

With Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a scenario of 1 : N transporting right.. for this u shud use Multi-mapping then you need to change your logic because Multi-mapping is only be used by ccBPM. so use BPM (integration process) in IR to implement you logic in File to File scenario.

oops.. i missed one thing ..

in simple file to file scenario you can use Message patterns for duplicating the target fields if you getting from single file. You can use this pattern like in target field structure right click on root tag and then click on duplicate subtree, and then you are down.. above is the other way if u want to use bpm.

Hope this will help you,

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to generate the multiple output files you have to change the occurence of the target node as 0..unbounded in message mappping in the mesage tab.

also you have to put the occurence for the target node as 0..unbounded.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already i was set Occurence Level 0....Unbound.

With Regards

Mahesh

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mahesh,

what do u exactly mean by multiple files, 1-many files? you can create in number of ways....what do u want to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a Spliting of the Messages. So previously it was achieved with BPM (before SP=14), but now it is possible to do the same without BPM.

Note this splitting take places in Adapter Engine, so this is only for adapters that reside in Adapter Engine..it is not possible if you do the same for Idoc or HTTP adapter..because they do not reside in AE.

Reffer the same in the above Blog..

Thanks

Farooq.

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Multimapping could be done

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible -