cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Model Binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm just trying to create a simple object with two views one for the input and another for the data display. There is step wherein the custom controller we do right click on the bapi added and then <b>Edit Modelling</b>. But in my case it is coming in the disable mode. can ne body help. If nebody has a document to craete a simple object in webdynpro which will fetch dat from r/3 based on some criterion, please send me at addy4ds9@hotmail.com. It wud be a great help.

Thanks,

Anup.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Create Context - Model Nodes like - Bapi_GetList

Then do right click -- edit model binding.

You have to add used model in your component before this.

Then select the appropriate Bapi-click next select whatever fields you want.then proceed.

Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthick,

Thanks for ur reply. I did same what u have suggested But in my case the option <b>edit model binding</b> is coming in the display mode. May be i'm missing some step..dono..

regds,

Anup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Check in your view properties if the required controller is added.Normally when you have added a model you shall see a entry in your Componentcontroller.By double clicking you go to a windo where in you can drag and drop contexts from model to your controller.

Now in your view if you add your component controller as required controller then you can map this contexts with Viewcontroller and to your Component/Custom controllers.

I hope i understand you correctly and my explantion helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anup,

If you have included the model in used models the edit model binding should come .

here are the steps you should follow

right click on model and import the model

add it in used models

double click on the component to open the data modeller.Model will be shown there

You will see an arrow on the left click on that .Then click on the controller and drag it to model

It will open a window having the contexts of both controller and model.Drag the one ending with input to the

context of controller.It shows options for selecting the parameters.Click finish .It will establish the connection.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Rohit

Answers (0)