cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception during generation of components of application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting exception while deploying ear file.

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application ..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Thanks,

Shirisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of NW and SP are you on ?

Also mention the component you are working with.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using NW 2.0.13 and SP is 13 .I imported EJB with webservice DC from DTR. I created ear file for this project. I am using WAS 6.40 version.

While deploying getting exception.

deployment aborted : Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application .

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application in container EJBContainer.;

nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Thanks

Shirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the EJBContainer service is stopped.

Start the Visual Administrator and select 'EJB Container' under Services. On right mouse click, a context menu appears. Select 'Start' to start the service.

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I am not aware of Visual Administrator.Can u tell me , from where i have to see the Visual Administrator. Is it in NWDS or in other?

Thanks

Shirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Visual Administrator, Online J2EE Tool is available in the Web AS. It is located under

<Drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC00\j2ee\admin

in the name 'go.bat'.

Open the tool with the administrator UID/ PWD.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Answers (0)