Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Reports run in last 1 month period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to know how to get all the reports that have been executed in last one month.

I have tried using STAT,STAD and ST03 t-codes in R/3 4.7 but problem is that it is only giving reports of one day.I want the date range so that i can select the date range.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can get details of the transactions being executed for a particular period of time using T Code <b>STAD</b>.

Reorganization period is set for deleting these details. If it is not reorganized, then list will grow indefinately and this lead to poor system performace. So it is better to download the details of STAD for every 3 days or so before it is reorganized.

Regards,

Sowmya

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If you use ST03N in expert mode then you can get the results per month. Typically there is a minimum of 3 months data that has been logged so this should give the info that you need.

0 Kudos

>> Typically there is a minimum of 3 months data that has been logged..

I beleive that it depends on the size of the system. The default is 50MB if I remember. So, bigger system with more users and more dialog steps = less history.

From experience, for the running of "normal" reports by never > 500 concurrent "normal" end users, 1 month should still be available.

The security audit log (SM19, SM20(N) etc) can also record submits of reports (if turned on).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Default is indeed 50MB, though I've found that that is more than enough for 3+ months for a ECC system of up to 10000 dialog user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can get details of the transactions being executed for a particular period of time using T Code <b>STAD</b>.

Reorganization period is set for deleting these details. If it is not reorganized, then list will grow indefinately and this lead to poor system performace. So it is better to download the details of STAD for every 3 days or so before it is reorganized.

Regards,

Sowmya