Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing determination

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

how i maintain pricing procedure for the given example; 1-sales organisation, 13-plants(in that 3 manufacturing centres) (10-depos sales points), channels-2, divisions-3, i want to see different procedure for all the plants.

pl tell me how many tables should create, a/c groups & all,

tax, m.discount, discount, frieght all are different,

regards,

ravi prakash m.s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Magge,

Could you kindly clarify the kind of changes to the pricing procedure (calculation formula) which would change based on plants and depots?

In case they are few, they could be conveniently introduced based on conditions.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

the pricing procedure is determined by sales area ( sales org , distribution channel, division ) , document pricing procedure ( sales document/invoice document) , customer pricing procedure ( assigned in customer master data )

it is very difficult to have pricing procedure for all plant , what you can do is you can have 13 order type ( each plant each order type )

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

am agree with u each plant had each order type, but i want to know how to create a table conditions, what elements should be taken into account, i hav a doubt on this what types of a table contents select to get easily processed in this.

my team members already discussed this is a different project.

regards,

MSRP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear magge

Normally v can have pricing procedures per sales organization and not per plants. This means, u can have different pricing procedures in one sales organization for domestic, exports and depots.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want diff pricing procedure for each sales area then u can do it by maiintaining the determination. i do not think tht u can have plant specific pricing procedures. u will have to explore user exts for this. if u wnt to create cond records on the basis of theese entities then u can create table on the basis of ur business req.

saurabh