Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one sales order which has two deliveries. I want to bill these two deliveries in one transaction. But when i do Vf01 and put both these deliveries, the system does not process the transaction. however when i put the deliveries individually in Vf01, it process. my questions are:-

1) why the system is doing the above.

\

2) how to bill the delieveries in one transaction. i think it should be billing due list. but when iam giving the sales order no for the above two deliveries, the system is not showing anything. why ??

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be because ur two deliveries don not meet the criteria mentioned Requirement routine assign to copy the data from delivery to Invoice

See to combine dleivery into one invoice

1) Payers

2) Billing data

3)Payement term

4)Incoterm

should be same . If this doesnot meet system will not combine two deliveries in One Invoice

Regarding Process for doing this . I think what u r doing is correct VF01 put both the delivery Nos .

and press enter.

Hope this clarifies .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to vf04 and give the required input fields and and execute it then list of open delivaries r shown and select all and press button "background" in this way we can do maultiple deliveries in single invoice.

but some criteria has to be met.

1) Payers

2) Billing data

3)Payement term

4)Incoterm

should be same

Message was edited by:

kishore gopala