cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync between Temp and Imple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

There are some folders created in Template Project. Now want to synchronize it into the Implementation Project. Pleae let me know how can I do that.

How can I create a template in template project.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nabi,

When you create a template project thru solar_project_admin and realize business blueprint or add sceanarios for it under solar01

then if you are creating an implmentation project and at the time of adding scenarios for this proj

instead of selecting scenarios for BPR or business process repository.................you can go to template option from dropdown and select your template project which will have ony those scenarios which have added earlier.

Hope it resolves your issue.

Please reward points for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I have template project created and there are templates in Template Tab. I want to change existing template in order to include some newly created nodes or create a new one, how can I do that?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nabi,

When you go to solar01 tcode it will shows the scenarios coming up from standard if you have selected from scope tab of solar_project_admin.

Here if you want to change of modify ,select on the left side the business blueprint and right side click the structure tab.

now you can see all the folder heading on the left or name of main scenarios modify using +/- button to add remove the same

Please reward points for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar,

Thanks for your reply. This time probably I couldn't make you understand. However, thanks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

Is this still an issue you are facing - if so, I can provide a few tips. If it's already resolved, glad to hear so.

Cheers,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Its not an issue any more. Thanks though.

But if you write it might help others.

Sincerely,