cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to redetermine SNP Source of supply

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We configured Planned Order integration model to show up R/3 planned orders as SNP Planned orders in APO. However when the planners on R/3 side intervene the orders in terms of some of the fields, it passes on to APO as a planned order without source of supply. This is due to the design, the PPM information is manually maintained in APO and is out of sync with the information in R/3 side. The system thus chooses to keep a blank source of supply for the orders rather than redetermining the source of supply in APO. From some of my recollections, I understand that there are ways to run a report in APO that redetermines source of supply for planned orders with blank source. Can someone pass on this report information to me ? (We do not want to run user exits/BADIs to do this determination, and rather would prefer a standard report)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens if , after your PPM is synched, you delete the orders in APO and re-Cif it from R3?

not sure of the report but i thought you can re-run the heuristics and get the SoS again but not sure if it will work with a order created in R3

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is by design that PPM is not synced. There are tens of resources in R/3 side which we have summarized and kept as a "aggregate" resource data in APO manually. So there is no point in deleting APO orders and re-CIFing. It is by design that the orders come into APO without source of supply. Some of these orders are NOT solver dependent and is manully managed by planners in R/3 side. So we do not want to run the solver to change that data. We just want the PPM to be picked up in APO so that we can correctly load the resources.

If anyone has a Z program for this, it will be great if it can shared.