cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WinGui SAPLogon connection to ES Workplace systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have access to the WebGUI version of the ES Workplace Systems. I can use the WebGUI to logon successfully. I am trying to use my WinGUI SAPLogon to connect to any of the ES Workplace systems such as HU2, HU5, HU6 AND HU8. But I keep getting an error message saying partner '155.56.56.170:3299' not reached. I also noticed I cannot successfully ping the SAProuterstring 155.56.56.170 or any of the *.dmzwdf.sap.corp Application Servers. Please help me. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

.corp is no official top level domain (TLD), so such a name cannot be resolvedby a public nameserver.

It depends on your local network settings , if it is able to resolve and route such addresses.

moreover I wouldn't assume that they allow sapgui accesses to the systems mentionend from within outside the SAP network.

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response to my question. It is appreciated. When I received my ES Workplace account notification, the email noted that it contained "system relevant information to make use of the WinGUI directly from SAPLogon." I took this to mean I could use the iwdf1030.dmzwdf.sap.corp application server name to connect using my SAPLogon pad. But when I tried to ping it, I got no response. It will be interesting to know if anyone has successfully done this or if it is an impossible task because SAP doesn't allow it.