Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart, Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In a classic Secnario:

I created shopping cart. I approved as manager when it was waiting for approval. But when I come back, it is showing only approved. Since after approval it should create Purchase Requestion/ Purchase Order.

Any light will be helpful.

rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This answered my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This answered my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto trascn CHECK STATUS and go in tht item details.There click on the FOLLOW ON DOCUMENTS link.If the PO is created,you will find it in the graphical display the details about the PO (follow on document) which is created in the R/3 backend.Also see if the job/program "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP " is running because of which the status is updated in SRM once the PO is created in the R/3 system.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

thanks for the reply. It took around 5min to update. Though I initiated the Sync comamnd from WEBADMIN. I can see the P.O

Now I can see the request. Any idea why some of the requests show Purchase Order 1231212121/Held.

Thanks!

rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

The PO would be in HELD status if price and vendor data in that is incomplete. If you create a shopping cart with proper source of supply and price, the PO would be created and will be in ordered status