cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in sending planned order to r/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using bapi BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 to create planned orders in my BADI, the planned order are created sucessfully, but when i trying to send planned order to R/3 using tcode /sapapo/c5 , it prompts with the message no change pointers are processed.

I noticed that the planned orders which created by using bapi have method R - Delete document indicator by default.

I appreciate if experts give guidelines to solve this issue.

Regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I am not passing any value in the event control parameter, Can you please provide what should i pass to that parameter.

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu - By default this BAPI assumes that orders are being created in APO that were already created in another system (as source system) and being transferred into APO so it will not send the data back to R3. If you are creating the orders in some process within APO and want the orders to be transferred to R3 then you should set the event_control parameter to 1.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply, When i set event parameter as 1 it returns a errors <b>no valid source of supply found</b>.

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu - this is a different problem - can you share the parameters you are passing to the BAPI? It sounds like something else is not right in what you are passing.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Logical system : SCM server name

Order type : 5

Commit_control : E

Plng_Version : 000

Check source exist : X

planning mode usage : 0

Event Control : 1

Apart from this in the internal table i am passing product number ,location and ppm number in the it_order table

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu - let's try one thing and that is to remove the PPM number you are passing and let the system determine the source of supply. If it can choose a valid source of supply then you are passing an incorrect format PPM or the PPM is not valid on the date the order is is being created/exploded or PPM is not active. If the system cannot determine a valid source of supply then the there may be missing PPM master data for the date which you are creating an order. You do not need to pass the PPM as the system will choose one but if you are trying to force that PPM to be used it needs to be valid and active.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the informations.

Regards,

Babu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu - I think the problem is the event control - are you passing a value in the event_control parameter?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the fast reply, when i check the c5 , the method contains a value R means that completely delete the document.

Regards,

Babu

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you specify if change pointers have actually been configured in your system ?

having said, please pass on the parameters you are actually passing in the BAPI while creating the planned order.

Just to double check when you create a manual planned order in interactive planning, what kind of CP is getting generated ?

Typically N should be the CP type that should get generated on creating the order. You may want to filter on this type in C5 transaction just to double check.