cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections Table in MDM 5.5 Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are implementing MDM 5.5 and we see that every time we connect to the repository the connections table in the console tracks a new connection record even if it is always the same Name and Host Name. This means that our connections always remain pending. Is there any possibility to close the pending connections in the MDM Console or do we need to make thiss from the server?

Any documentation regarding this issue is well appreciated...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Riccardo (riccardolazzari@yahoo.it)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Riccardo,

I assume you have this problem when you connect using Java.

If you are connection through Java you have to Close session command.

If you connect using MDM GUI software you should not see this problem

Thanks,

Madhu

annem_m@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

thanks for your advice, but we already implemented the API "destroy session command" and it works properly. We still have connection problems when users log into console. In particular once i connect to mdm console and afterwards i log out, my connection remains pending on the server. Is there any MDM server configuration needed or any connection time out to set on the MDM server?

Thanks,

Regards,

Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Riccardo,

It should not be the case that Console users are not being disconnected when you log out (I assume you mean disconnect from the repository, or close the Console, or unmount the server -- any of those actions should release that user's Console connection to MDS). If this is really what you're seeing, please submit an OSS message so the development staff can investigate.

Thank you and best regards,

Cleopatra