cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a email to Confirmation for SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As soon as Sales Order or Billing Document is created & saved my client want automatic email to be send to the customer. Please help me in configuration of sending the email to customer also to the internal user in finance.

Regards,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this a new z table has to be created in that save values the billing has created like that and ask ur Basis consultant he will configue how to send mail to customer that data wiill be picked from T0005h table where customer mobile num has to be picked and schedule that progarm for every hour inthis wy we can do this developmment.

last week i had worked on this issue any quiries revert back to me.

regards,

kishore.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

TO do the same you have to maintain Output Condition for your sales Document Business partner and there off. The path is Spro -> Sales and Dist. -> Basic Function ->Out put Control -> Output Determination ->Out Put Dete Using Cond Tech ->

Maintain these Entries For Out Put Type Email and be sure that you have maintained Email address in customer master Address Tab Communication Section.

Maintain Record For Your Output Type for your documents and after that every document you save a control will shoot mail to email addresses defined