cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After configuring the system and setting it up for CCMS connectivity it shows a red rating in the RFC SM_TRNCLNT800_READ while it shows the green rating for SM_TRNCLNT800_TRUSTED(TRN is my system).I have regenrated the

RFC for system monitring but the same thing appears.I tested the RFC SM_TRNCLNT800_READ through SM59 and its working fine.

Please request u all to give a fast solution.It is very important.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

HJ1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI I am harish

i am also having some problem related to roles

i can not find this profile in my system.

S_USER_GROUP

S_AI_SMD_E2E

They are not exist in my system

What should be the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done that and it works fine.

Thanks for that.

There is one more RFC which is not working

RFC is SM_TRNCLNT800_TRUSTED

TRN is again the SID of my training system,it is also giving the same authorization error.Please look into it

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

For this connection you must assign the S_RFCACL authorization as you did for your SM_TRNCLNT800_READ connection. But in this case you must assign the corresponding role to each user in the Satellite system (TRN) who will be using this connection.

For example:

USER1 on Solution Manager system wants to connect to TRN system using SM_TRNCLNT800_TRUSTED RFC.

The user "USER1" must exist in TRN system and have the Authorization object S_RFCACL assigned.

Hope this helps

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

have you performed the "Test->Authorization" of the RFC in SM59? If the "test connection" is ok but the "test authorization" fails, check the roles and profiles assigned to user SOLMAN<SID><CLIENT> in system TRN client 800

(SID and CLIENT refer to your SolMan system)

This READ user must have the following profiles: (if you have NW AS 7.0, you will find roles SAP_ for these profiles, such as SAP_S_RFCACL)

S_RFCACL

S_USER_GROUP

S_CSMREG

S_CUS_CMP

S_BDLSM_READ

S_AI_SMD_E2E (new profile, to be used in case you have SolMan Diagnostics)

Note 834534 has all the info about authorizations.

Let me know if even with those authorizations you still have an error. Check all your RFCs from SMSY tcode, it will give you a log of the errors, if they exist.

Kind regards,

Raquel Cunha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have S_RFC & S_RFCACL auto.. objects...in both system

2. Delete all RFC's in solman and satellite system related to ur system only. dont delete all. If a system is ABC, just delete all ABC's in solman and satellite.

3. Generate again. should be ok.

Are you up to date with support packs and add-on?

Thanks, hope this will solve your problem.