cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a scenario(idoc to edi).i am facing problem in message mapping.there is a segment in EDI structure(EDIFACT INVOC D96A),SG2 inside this segment i have another segment SG3.SG2 has to occur three times in the target structure as well SG3.there is a field in SG3 that has to be mapped to idoc field KUNDEUINR(E1EDK01).

the occurence of the field is

E1EDK01 1.1

KUNDEUINR 0.1

i have a different condition for those two field also.

while executing the mapping, target filed of KUNDEUINR is generating only once.but i need it three times under different SG2 condition.

can i use node function(useOneAsMany).but i am not able to use it properly.

can any one tell me how to use it.or any other way out for this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to genertae the occurence three times right click on the node and make duplicate subtree 2 times so the segment will occur three time.

another way is to use the standard function use one as many.

your input field -

>

no of occurence you want -

> use one as many---->target field

on thecontext you want -

>

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nika,

Right click on the segment and create duplicate subtree two times. It brings 3 times in your final output. And within the segment for each field map according to your condition so that the field will occur only once in the segment.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

I did like that only.but in target side that field is genrating only once.

so that i thought of using UseAsMany function,but i am not able to implement it correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nika,

you can also use "duplicate subtrees". Right mouseclick in message-mapping on target field.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer the below help for the same this might help you.

Use standard function "useOneAsMany" http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/df564b6aa24fc9ab0d685460747de5/content.htm

thnx

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

i tried that also,but i am not able to implement it correctly.

how to put those three argument in that function.actually when i am trying that it is throwing run time error.

plz help me out

regards,

nika