cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects - Resource Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see the Resource Planning tab at the cProjects front end. How do I use this? Clicks here and there have not helped! I am sure there's some prerequisite for this. Can someone please help?

Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in customizing, i already have that check box checked for the roles attached against my Id, still in frontend i cannt see resource Tab on main Page?

Where do you see the tab?

After opening Project (which is visible in my front end too) or in main view after you log in to system?

Niranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tab called 'Resource Planning' ought to be sen on the main page along with other tabs that you see - Projects, Tasks, Versions, Users Groups, Evaluation etc.

Not too sure why you cannot see this even when your role has that resources check box checked. One wild guess: possible that roles are created through your development box (and passed on to the other boxes). You might be seeing the resources checkbox ticked for one box and checking the page in the other - well, just a guess!

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that not the case my fren...

i create roles in all boxes...

No clue as to why cant i see Resource planning in main tab?

Niranjan

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

There are two places where the tab 'Recources' are involved.

1. on the top navigation, beside the tab like 'Templates' Substitue', 'Versions' ...

2. After a project is opened, you get the tab 'Resources' beside the tab 'Srtucute'.

The first one is project indepedent, but the pre-condition of this tab is the applcation 'RPA', is installed. Otherwise this tab is not displayed. For more information, you may take a look the configuration guide.

The second one is to display all the roles within the selected project.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I am not able locate the RPA in Marketplace. Can you tell me the search string or the exact location of the same. Should i install it at server side or client side.

regards,

rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

where do you see this tab?

im not clear.

If possible send a screen shot to niranjandandekar@hotmail.com

Niranjan