cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Not Posted in R/3 - Monitoring, Trace?

0 Kudos

Hi all

I am sending an IDoc type ORDERS05 from XI to SAP R/3. Everything seems to be alright when looking at SXMB_MONI. Nevertheless, there is no IDoc created in SAP R/3, and I cannot find a hint anywhere (queues, etc.) what the problem could be. Does anybody know how to figure out the problem and can I monitor or trace somehow what happens in between systems? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at Message Monitoring at Runtime Workbench.

Maybe you find some more information there.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your input. We finally figured it out. This was the problem: We have done a client copy of the backend system shortly before the problem occured. Even though the exact same communication user was copied over (with the correct password and correct rights) it caused the problem. Testing the user communication out of SM59 was working fine, but still the XI-SAP communication didn't work. Resetting the password didn't help either. Only actually deleting the communication user and creating it again with the same rights and password solved the problem. Bad thing that we couldn't find a hint anywhere and in any log for that.

Regards,

Daniel

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use end-to-end monitoring tool of RWB exactly where the idoc fails. Select the MSG ID of SXMB_MONI and specify this selection criteria of end-to-end monitoring. I think this will be help you.

Regards,

Mallikarjun.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

most times when everything seems to be successfull but the IDoc is not reaching R/3 there is some problem in the RFC Call. Therefore the LUW will be shown in tRFC Queue (SM58) with some kind of error. Look there (substitute your user name with a wildcard fo selection criteria) to find out if there was a problem with the call from XI to R/3.

One error often observed is that the user stated in the RFC destination is missing some authorizations.

Best regards

Christine

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

- did you check TCODEs: SMQ1, SMQ2 ?

- did you check your RFC dest to R/3 from Sm59 ?

(the one your using the the idoc receiver channel)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you see nothing in monitoring of R/3(WAS)

take a look at sxmb_admin -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration.

and set this values:

RUNTIME LOGGING->1

RUNTIME LOGGING_SYNC->1

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL->3

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL_PROPAGATION->1

- also test your sm59 Destination.

- and take a look at Adapter Monitoring to your Communication Channel.

maybe it helps.

Regards,

Robin

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

setting " <b>Specific Configuration</b> "

values may not help as he said there are no errors

in SXMB_MONI

>>>><i>and take a look at Adapter Monitoring to your Communication Channel.</i>

there's no IDOC adapter in the adapter monitoring

Regards,

michal

0 Kudos

Hi Robin

In the Message-Monitoring everything looks fine as well with status "Successful". Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel