cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support messages not getting displayed in Messages Tab - Solar01/02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue in displaying the support messages under the message tab of Solar01 and Solar02. If I try to create a new message, the notification pops up and also gets saved. But the message does not get displayed under the tab.

I can find that the message is properly created through transaction monitor.Even if I try to manually assign the support message number in Messages tab it gives an error saying the number does not exist.We are using SOLMAN 4.0 SP 11.

Please help. Points will be awarded for useful answers.

Regards,

J.Prabananth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prabanath,

I am not too sure you will be able to assign numbers to support messages. Run the report CRM_DNO_MONITOR and get the full number from the report and insert the ticket number in issue messages tab and click on save and go back one screen, it will ask you if you want to save, select yes.

That worked for me. Recently I have strugged to resolve this. We are on Solman 4.0 SP12. Check if you have all necessary permissions for you and do you have any thing in sm21 or st22 by any chance if the issue is related to support pack ?

Let me know if there are any issues. I might be able to help you.

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick Bradley,

Thanks for your reply.

I did try to assign the number as mentioned in CRM_DNO_MONITOR but it's not allowing me to save.

I feel only solution could be applying SP12. Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards,

J.Prabananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't swear if that could be issue with SP 11, but current SP level is SP13. If you don't see any other impact, it may be worth applying sp12, if you do not see any issues else where in this respect.

Just a guess, I hope you are typing correct number of "zeros" for the ticket ?

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabananth

In SP12 the message will get saved and displayed under the Issue/message tab.

Regards

Nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanthakumar,

The problem is solved after updating SP12.

Full Points awarded.

Regards,

J.Prabananth

Answers (0)