cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No role for business system defined in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have the following problem. We were set up the XI in our company and now we are trying to configure and run it propertly. We had some problems so far and now there is the next one: I configured the simple scenario FILE-XI-FILE but it doesn't work <b>:(</b>. Every step from the scenario was completed successfully (after some problems) but when I have started runtime Workbench (RWB) in order to monitor the functionality of XI and I choosed <b>Component Monitoring | Components | Integration Server | Integration Engine GPI</b> I see that I have an error in Self-Test Status | <b>Are roles in SXML_CONF_ITEMS and SLD consistent</b>? In detail it's <b>No role for business system defined in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS</b>. My business and technical systems look to be well configured but now I'm hopeless because I can't find nothing more specific about <b>SXMS_CONF_ITEMS</b> table. I tried some notes and threads from the forum but nothing helped me after all. So please help if someone has an experience with something similar. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Ondrej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The role of a business system is defined centrally in the SLD. However, you can overwrite this setting locally in the table SXMS_CONF_ITEMS.

This test checks whether the role descriptions are consistent. If not, the locally defined role is used at runtime

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The role of a business system is defined centrally in the SLD. However, you can overwrite this setting locally in the table SXMS_CONF_ITEMS.

This test checks whether the role descriptions are consistent. If not, the locally defined role is used at runtime.

Check in transaction SXMB_ADM -> integration engine configuration a parameter (Corresponding Integ. Server) if all parameters are correct n not lost.

refer : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a5/1b5342d8a7be30e10000000a155106/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/70/58b43be7492354e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have written here something before but it't not actual anymore.

null

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to change it now. u need to go to specific configuration and then check ..

hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful