Did you mean: 

Credit Control area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sales area credit control area

1001-10-00 1001

1001-10-20 1002

If sales order is processed for a customer having sales area 1001-10-00 with Material having division 00 and also another material having division 20 is be processed which credit control will be active.

and at the time of billing can bills will be split because the credit control area is different.

regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think that there can be multiple credit control areas in a sales order as credit ctrl area field is in vbak and vbrk (header tables) and not in vbrp and vbap (item tables). moreover to the best of my understanding one cannot have mutiple sales areas in the same sales order. hence

Sales area credit control area

1001-10-00 1001

1001-10-20 1002

will hold

saurabh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope there is no relation between credit management and VOR1.VOR2. -common distribution channels and common divisions.

Gurus...please clarify

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

how it can be possible to process material which belongs to other sales area in another sales area

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

If division is different, in <b>VOR2</b>, you can assign it to "<i><b>Common Division</b></i>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge, you cannot have different credit control areas for different divisions( credit control area is not maintained division wise)

Thanks,

Ravi