cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity leveling - Priority logic

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anyone explain the logic of SNP Capacity leveling order prioritization when set with ‘No priority’?

I have tested this with ‘No priority’, but the system is applying priority by ‘order size’ on the net demand in a bucket (considering demands not fulfilled in backward propagation).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Any luck with this query? I want to know the logic that should be applied by the system when setting 'No priority' in the capacity leveling profile.

With my test data, system is applying order prioritization.

Thanks

Vaidhya

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to define your own capacity leveling profiles in SPRO. There are options to make sorting ascending/descending if thats what you are looking for. You can use BADI /SAPAPO/SNP_CAP to define a custom-sort of orders for leveling.

Vaidhya
Explorer
0 Kudos

My question is about the capacity leveling profile that you define in SPRO / main menu / during leveling in planning book. In the profile, we can define one of the following for priority

- No priority

- By order size

- By product priority (from product master field in SNP2 tab)

My question is related to the first option of 'No priority'. When using that option 1, system behaves as if option 2 (Order size) is chosen. I want to know the standard logic that should be applied by the system.