cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVERSING PROCESS ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Does reversing process order mean?Do we need to reverse both the of raw material consumption and semifinished good production

or reverse only semifinished good production and which Tcodes are involved?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reversing productipon order means you need to reverse GR and GI as i understood your question.

Hence you needcto revesse GR/GI and alos confirmation or unplanned issue etc.

GR is for sub assembly and GI is for raw materials.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debasish,

There is no specific terminology or process to describe Reversing Process order. The possible reversals are,

<b>Goods Movement -</b>

Goods Issue 262 Mvt Type MB1A transaction or MIGO

Goods Reciept 102 Mvt Type MB31 transaction or MIGO

<b>Confirmation Reversal</b>

CORS - Basically this is cancellation

If the process order was designed for Backflushing and Auto GR, then the reversal of all goods movment also happens when canelling confirmation.

<b>Material Document Cancellation</b>

You can also reverse goods movment by cancelling the material documents using transaction MBST.

Hope I was able to give you an overview as what is possible.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reversing the process order means cancellation of process order and for that transaction code is -- CORS

When you cancel the process order then all the Issued and recipt component gets reversed means you can reconsume these child component in the next fresh process order.

It is not the case of raw material and semifinish material Process order which you are taking cancellation decision then all the goods involved also should get cancelled i.e. whatever consumed materials are there that you should get cancelled and reversed

reward points if you find it useful.