cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be caused by a bug???

When I want to post a goods issue, it says the material has no available quantity for that batch.When I checked the quantity in MMBE it shows that there are available quantities. This is very puzzling.

I tried VL06G to see if the batch is blocked for other goods issue, there was none.

Kindly help me on this matter. thankyou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The funny thing is...the batch determination works fine most of the times. And then suddenly, out of the blue, I will encounter this problem.

Let's say, I got about 20 line items. Only 2 or 3 items will have the batch determination problem. When checked in MMBE, the materials are available.

Please advice...thankyou!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the batch determination is automatic, then check whether u have maintained record for all the line items.

Check the strategy entered in the material master of these 2-3 materials where batch det is not working.

Get back if the prob still persists.

Regards,

Avnesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranti,

I'd like the batch management procedure to be sent or typed here..to my yahoo email zarah.naumul@yahoo.com.my

Thankyou!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in material master that have cheked the batch management button. if so u have to maintain ur sotck in batches and u have to do batch determination procedure,

and check in item catagories of sales docs and delivery doc, if any button was checked go to there adn unchek that buttons

even if ur getting problem reply me i will send procedure of batch management

reward if help

kranthi