cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returnable packaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I have created a material as Returnable material with material type LEIH and the item category group with LEIH.and maintained the item category as TAL for Delivery document type LF. Now i maintained the stock of the material in the plant.

now i raised a sales order for a customer with 10 quantity and before saving the sales order i went to Extras-- packing proposal -and gave the packaging material what i created and saved.

now in delivery i went to packing screen and gave the returnable packaging material, a handling unit is created and i selected bont the lines and packed it ,i got the message as material packed but the material is not decreasing in the plant and increasing at the customers place.

please tell me where i am missing. i will award full points for the useful answer.

thanks and bestregards,

ravikiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Mokkapati,

Is there any material document generated in the process?

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopidas,

thank u for ur reponse for my query.no material document is generated in the process.

thanks and regards,

ravikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u follow this steps

create a packing material with VERP, item catergoy group LEIH

1. va01 normal material with TAN 10

packing material with TAL 10

do picking packing and billing for both(no billing for packing material)

2.returnable packing pickup

va01[la or at] itm cat LAN

out of 10 the customer sent back 8no out of 10 no of packing materials.

va01--> vl01n, no billing

3. for the 2 no not returned to the company so bill it to him

va01[ln] itm cat LNN, qty 2

va01,vl01n,vfo1.

while doing packing u should maintain the packing material group in the FERT material in Sales:sales general /plant aslo,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Changes in stock are carried out after PGI for the delivery, since you have not metioned, I am asking you, have you posted the Goods Issue?

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathik pandya,

thank u for ur quick response .

Prathik i did the PGI still the returnable packaging material is not reducing and the storage location level in the plant and not incresing at the customers end.

thanks and regards,

ravikiran.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check which plant is determined for the packaging material. there are chances you are checking the plant and S loc of the main material and packaging material is being picked up for some other material.

Please provide feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK