cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element to cost center assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any transaction code for assign wbs element to G/L and cost center. Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is solved.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please write down how is it solved.

vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TCode CJ20N, on Basic Data tab page of WBS element under responsibility subtab you can mention cost center. This I suppose must be only for reporting purpose. Please check if it is useful to you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cost center maintained in the filed can be used for settlement purpose also. i.e. settlement can be scheduled by generating the settlement rule automatically.In this case this cost center will be defaulted in settlement rule automatically

Thanks

Kishore

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to link that cost center field to the settlement rule, so it can be created automatically and use that cost center as a receiver. Can you tell me if it is possible and how it can be done?

Thank you,

Mariana

0 Kudos

It is possible through configuration. You define strategy to create this automatic settlement rule, then apply this to the project profile.

Then you have to run CJB1 or CJB2.

However, as of EHP3, you can also use the BAdI WBS_ SETTLEMENT_RULE_NEW to pass on settlement rules to WBS elements with existing settlement rules.

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra.

In Transaction CJVC you assign cost centers to value categories. In SPRO you follow the path Project System --> Cost --> Value Categories to maintain the project settings. Please follow through the instructions on cost allocation and settlement carefully to allow an automatic periodical settlement of your projects. You will find additional help to create your needed business case on help.sap.com.

Best regards.

Jens

Message was edited by:

Jens Schmid