cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi for crm_dno_monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to make category and message processor fields mandatory in the detail screeen of CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

The BADI's CRM_ORDER_FIELDCHECK, DNO_EVENT_SAVE and CRM_DNO_MONITOR are not useful.

Is there any other BADI which can be used whilst saving the data on the detail screen of CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code is working as expected in the Solution Manager. But messages are not getting created from the Satellite system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you prakhar and kedar for the help!

Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mamata,

Create a user variant for crm_dno_monitor

Secondly for this user variant create a Z tcode skipping initial screen.

Also check the variant attributes screen req field.if you select the same it will become mandatory.

Hope it resolves the problem

Please reward points for the same.

Message was edited by:

Prakhar Saxena

Message was edited by:

Prakhar Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I need to make the two fields "Category" and "Message Processor" mandatory in the deatil ID display of CRM_DNO_MONITOR tcode.

Creating a variant will not be a solution. The USer wants those two fields to be markes as obligatory and an error message to be displayed when the User does not enter any value in those two fields.

Hope i was able to explain my requirement clearly this time!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mamata,

Have you checked the req field box available under <b>VAriant attributes</b> tab.

If you did so then try executing the variant and if you don't enter the mandatory fields.

an error message wil appear in status bar of crm_dno_monitor.

I have implemented the same it work;s fine for me.Hope i have explained clearly this time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I dont have to make fields mandatory on the selection screen!

Execute the tcode CRM_DNO_MONITOR, and get the ALV list of all messages created. Now double click on any one messgae and I want you to double click on any one of these messages where you get the screen with two views Fast Entry and Transaction data.

Go top change mode by clicking the usual; spectacle kind of icon.

In the frame titled "Reference" you have "Message processor" and "Category". I have to make these two fields mandatory!

Please let me know if you got my requirement now...

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mamata,

The screen which you get i.e detail ticket screen is not crm_dno_monitor.

It is actually crmd_order.

For this try the badi <b>order_save</b> and implement interface CHECK_BEFORE_SAVE.

Use the function module

FM CRM_SALES_READ_OW to used to get the External ref nos..

Also can can check anand replies on this thread,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mamata,

Prakhar is rite..

You need to work on Tcode CRMD_ORDER to achieve this..

If you want to make this field mandatory at all user status, then this can be implemented by creating transaction variants for Transaction code crmd_order..

The way to do this is SHD0.

Just Search with keyword SHd0 on SDN or help.sap.com to know more about this Transaction..

If you want to make this fields mandatory at a particular user status, then its better you implement the BADI that prakhar has mentioned..

Follwing FM Could be used:

CRM_PARTNER_READ_OW for getting Msg processor

CRM_ACTIVITY_H_READ_OW for getting Category

Reward for usefull post..

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

The message processor and category fields are now mandatory in CRMD_ORDER tcode.

But now I get the same error messages "Maintain message processor" and "Maintain category" when i try to create a message in my satellite systems!

How is this happening? Why is my implementation in ORDER_SAVE badi affecting the message creation in satellite system? Is there any thing I code I need to add in the interface so that satellite systems are not affected?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mmamta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Is there any Screen exit to make "Message processor" mandatory in CRMD_ORDER?

If a code is inserted in the CHECK_BEFORE_SAVE interface of badi ORDER_SAVE to make message processor field mandatory, problems occur while creating the messages from satellite systems...

Regards,

Mamata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement that's just like yours. How did you were able to send error messages for these fields without blocking all the fields in the screen?

Regards,

Roberto