cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_ALL for Functional Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have got a lot of requests for our consultants to be given "sap_all" access in our "golden" client (dev 100). Are other roles so ready to hand over this type of access, or are there special roles that can be given for consultants that are part of the PP, FI/CO and MM

regards

Sudhakar Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

You can give the SAP_ALL profile, but if you feel this have too much access for the funtional developers you need to create a new role and add all the transaction that they'll be using, or you can create a roll as copy of SAP_ALL and remove access to the areas you want to restrict to the funtional consultants...

Regards

Juan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

SAP_ALL should not be given to any of the

developers or functional.Ask them which

transaction code they want to use assign the

transaction code by creating a new role.If still

they face any problem then ask them to execute

the transaction and then goto SU53 then check

which authorization is missing then assign only

that authorization object.But do not assign

SAP_ALL profile.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudhakar u should not give them sap_all, otherwise in future they will create probblem for u, u can use pfcg and from there u create roles and from the same window go with sap menu button then as per there module assign them roles and tcodes

shahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan

I created role with SAP_All and removed certain

activities

Regards

Sudhakar Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I wanted to contact you directly so replying to your posted query only as I also have similar query where I have given SAP_ALL to all our Functional consultants, now I want to remove the Basis rights from this profile so that they dont have access to Basis Tcodes. How can I go about to do that.

I think you also created new Z:SAP_ALL profile where you have removed Basis rights, so can you please share the proper procedure or document If you have cerated it.

You can mail me @

Rupali.Sutar@gmail.com

I would really appretiate your help.

Thanks

Rupali S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

SAP_ALL is having all roles and authorization.......there are special roles for each module......for that u can ask functional guys about the configuration they want to perform based upon that only roles should be given.

<b>Pls Reward Pts if find it useful.</b>

Thanks,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

There were some roles delivered with SAP and depending on the requirement you can assign the respective role to the consultant.

regards,

Anandh