cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping between Syncrounous and Asynchrounous is a problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to send synchrounous JDBC request from BPM.

I've MM between sync request MT and JDBC MT(it is MT which will use for MI of JDBC query)

What source and target interface must be inserted in Interface mapping?

If I insert MI_Synchro_ABS as source MI and MI_JDBC_query as target I see the following error:

Interface modi are different. Source interface <b>Message interface MI_Synchro_ABS</b> is synchronous. Target interface <b>Message Interface MI_JDBC_Query</b> | is asynchronous !

Where is the problem??? How can i do the mapping like that??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing with Interface Mapping

u need to enter source interface as Source_MI_Abstract & Target Interface as JDBC_MI_Abstract.

Regards

Bopanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All!

I've decided the problem. I' created two synchrounous interfaces. One is abstract outbound interface for BPM and other is inbound real interface which is used in Receiver/Interface Determination at the Configuration Stage. It is needed to do a request and receive the response to DB. I don't use any mapping program between each other because all these sync interfaces are used the same MT(DT).

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi igor,

The Interface source and target are specified correctly. check the Message Interfaces for the Input and Output parameters.

thanks,

nikhil bos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, colleagues !

Thanks to all.

But It is not clear....

The Synchronous interface and the interface which does the request to DB are the same essences or NOT?

As I understand the Synchronous interface is abstract and outbound of BPM. Nothing else.

As to the interface which does request this is the real interface which will be used in Configuration Design(at Determination Steps). I cann't use this interface in BPM. Does it? If it i not right then where i can use it in BPM?

I ask a direct question.

I have the synchronous send step. What MIs should I put in Request and Response Message properties of this interface? I have 4 objects in BPM receive step, synchronous step, transformation step and send step. Nothing more...

And what about response message from standpoint of constracting interface and BPM?

Message was edited by:

Igor Parhomenko

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if my understanding of ur problem is right; MI_JDBC_query queries and recieves response from the db table. hence this shud be in sync and not async.

PS: recv jdbc supports sync scenario