cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mvt type-move cust consignment to QI in plant sloc in consignment pick up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this matter, I cannot use standard mvt 632 because the stock will go to Un-restricted in plant Sloc.Can anybody suggest to use which mov? or perhaps how to create new movement type?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try Mvmt 634,

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I am using standard Order Type KA for consignment pick up, mvt 632.. but still the stock not moving from customer consignment to Plant QI stock although I have done the setting in QM view material master.

Can I have your email so that I can attached on the changes that I've done and post? Maybe there's setting that I missed.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

I've set the material master as u mentioned, the stock did go to QI stock, but the problem is.. only when i use Sales Order type RE (return). It doesn't applied to consignment.

It's a great help though.. but still i can't solve the consignment pick up problem...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear zmisnomer

If you copy standard order types, viz.KB and KE, then for consignment also, the logic what I told should work as it is working fine for me till date.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear zmisnomer

This can be easily addressed. Instead of changing the movement type, you retain the same and can be controlled through material master.

Go to material master, select "Quality Management" view and "Insp.setup". Choose "Inspection types" and assign "06" and select the key "Active".

Now whenever you create any returns, by default, it will go to qualtiy whether it be consignment returns or customer returns.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kama,

I try to use 634.. but error prompted "Special Stock not supported (check your entry)". Where should i maintain special stock? Since this is consignment pick up, the special stock to be use is W, am i right?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore..

that mvt cannot be use to pick the qty from cust consignment to QI plant sloc..

Any other solution?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use 655 movement